Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ideas for new work

I finished my semester at SVA a few weeks ago, so I've had some time to think about new ideas, and how I want to execute them. I'll be taking film, video, and drawing classes this summer, so I'l have a chance to work them out in those forms. Most of my new ideas rely on co-operation with other artists. I will need people to submit me negatives, forms, prints, etc. I'm hoping that I can use this blog as a place to meet people who want to collaborate and submit for my projects. I know there is a huge artistic community using the internet and blogs, I'm just looking for the most tactful and effective way to utilize these connections. Soon I will post more specifically about what it is I am looking for, for right now I'm just figuring out the kinks of how to logistically use this process. Any pointers or ideas? I'd love to hear them. Thanks - Eric

No comments: